WordPress Website Design Cost for Flex Basic Key Features:
- Six hours of on-demand web development or graphic design for WordPress sites.
- Projects that exceed the normal hours scheduled for the web packages.
- Covers Design, HTML/CSS, WordPress
- Edits, tweaks, or maintenance
- Turnaround time is 3-5 business days on average.
- Great starter pack to get your feet wet with working with us.
FAQ for Wordpress Website Design Cost for Flex Basic
1. How long does it take to create a website?
- Our website development service level completes within 2 weeks for the Local Web Design Package, 3-4 weeks for the Web Design Starter Package, and 4 weeks for the Advanced Web Design Package. This period is extended for every added feature requested.
2. What is the average cost for a website?
- There are many factors that influence the cost of any given website. Our packaged solutions range from $499 – $4,497. In any event that your project requires more than what our custom solutions offer, we would be happy to talk to you and provide you with a free assessment.
3. Does this include hosting?
- The website design packages do not include hosting. They only cover the website build and the site’s launch as well as 20 days of support after launch.
4. What technologies do you use to build your websites?
5. Where will you build my website?
- We create a white label hosting environment for your clients. The URL will be provided to you once we run the site through our initial QA.
6. How many changes can I make to my site without additional cost?
- We value our client’s insights and input. Our clients will given one week after the initial design has been sent to provide their feedback for revisions at no charge. Please note that design revisions can no longer be made once the development has passed the design milestone and the final design is approved.
7. Can I get access to my site while the site is being built?
- We strongly discourage providing access to the site during the development phase. The credentials to the site are turned over once they are hosted in the client server, after the final walkthrough and approval.
8. Why won’t you launch on a Friday?
- Development best practices discourage launching of sites on Fridays. As most sites represent business that run on weekdays only, weekend launches may cause unforeseen errors that cannot be addressed in real time as our staff and most clients do not work on weekends.
9. How do we address a website that has malware?
- Removal of malware will be on a case to case basis. Our scanners check daily for malware for each site and we also do a weekly backup. On extreme cases we may restore the site to the last clean backup to remove the malware.